If you’re a landlord, you’re probably familiar with the anxiety that comes with new tenants.

How can you trust that they’ll treat your property with the same care and consideration that you would use yourself?

It’s one thing to rent your house to a trusted friend, but it’s quite another to allow total strangers to move in and turn your property into their home. Although renting yields obvious advantages, it’s important to find a good landlord insurance policy that covers the various kinds of damage that tenants sometimes cause.

There is some overlap between house insurance and landlord insurance, but the latter provides cover for things that a normal policy wouldn’t include within its scopes, such as intentional damage by the tenants or methamphetamine contamination. To make sure you sign up for the type of cover that’s right for you, it’s a good idea to talk to an experienced and trusted advisor.

A One50 advisor can fill you in on everything you need to know and help you get exactly the cover you need as a landlord. After the process is finished, you’ll be able to put your mind at ease.

If you have a specific question, or simply don’t know where to start, contact us today to arrange a free consultation!